How to place your order?
- Via Internet
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/heartsnbells
- Personally visit our stores at:
934 Alvarado St. Binondo Manila
Office Hours: Monday – Saturday 8:00am-6:00pm/ Sunday 9:00 to 6:00 pm
Lucky Chinatown Mall Kiosk
- KG-14,Ground Floor
- Store Hours: Monday – Sunday 10:00am – 10pm
SM North Edsa Mall Kiosk
- Upper Ground Floor,City Center, SM City North Edsa
- Store Hours: Monday – Sunday 10:00am – 10:00pm
How to place your order via Internet?
- Please show your design/cake inspiration/instruction and we will quote accordingly.
- Once you approve of the price, please fill up the order form and send it to us.
- Contract will be sent to you for approval and signature. Please send us the signed contract and the 50% downpayment to secure your reservation.
- Downpayment can be sent personally thru the stores or by bank transfer. Please send your deposit slip by email and coordinate with our customer service officers.
- Full payment has to be made 2 weeks prior the event.
How much is the delivery charge?
All orders worth P4,000 and above within MANILA and SAN JUAN area are free of charge.
For PASAY (P300), MAKATI (P400), TAGUIG (P500), ALABANG (P800), ANTIPOLO (P800), PASIG (500), QUEZON CITY (P400 – 600 dependin on proximity), TAGAYTAY (P3,000).
Out of town delivery fee for location not mentioned above is subject for quotation.
Do you provide draft of the cake design that we want?
Yes, we can provide cake design upon confirmation of your downpayment.
What time do you usually deliver the cake?
It’s two (2) hours prior the reception.
What is/are your best sellers?
Our best sellers are Rosy Red velvet, Banana with choco chip, Tropical carrot cake and Devil’s food chocolate.
How many flavors are allowed?
- Main cake: maximum of 2 flavors
- Minicake: one flavor for every 10 pieces
- Cupcake: one flavor for every 15 pieces
How do I store the cake? How long the cake does lasts?
- Store the cake in airconditioned room for fondant cake or in a chiller for refrigerated cakes
- The cakes have shelf life of 2-3 days upon delivery/pick up
How big is the edible portion of the cake?
Regardless of cake height, it is always the bottom cake, 3” by height.
(Please refer to the sample diagram)